Monday, April 05, 2010

Open your ears, listen to the words of others. For they might understand you more than you think they do, or more than you do so yourself.

Cry, let your sorrow out, free yourself of the pain.

Don't hide your crying face, wipe your tears away. That's the moment you'll get closer to yourself and accept who you were. Crying isn't a sign of weakness, only the weak hold the tears back for they do not dare to accept themselves.



I wonder how many books about psychology, philosophy, the human condition and relationships my dad has read just to improve on himself? All the courses he had attended, and all his daily reflections -- just to understand more about himself, to find out why he wasn't happy.

We all have something we struggle with, and is it our ultimate goal to find what it is and solve it, no matter how long it'll take?



I want to be able to understand myself. I want to help the people I love too. I want to find somebody who can talk things out with me just like my dad in the future. (but that's moving on to the topic about my future partner, which is a little far-fetched.)

Doing things I like didn't exactly satisfy me. I want to help people though I'm not sure if I'll be able to love everyone enough to help them. It already takes alot of effort to love somebody more than yourself. It'd be mighty great if I were able to.



I'll find the calamity within me, what is it? All I have to do is search. I've got my whole lifetime to do so. I'm only seventeen.




Kit Chan - Home

I didn't post this up because of the title. The tune just came to my mind
so I clicked on it. Well I've always liked this song, don't we all! :D

No comments: